Happy Birthday Goldie!
Happy Birthday Bob Hoskins!
Happy Birthday Hebrew Hottie!
I grew up on this movie and insist on watching it whenever I’m feeling slightly nostalgic, which is always and forever! At the ripe age of twenty four, I have seen this film way too many times. Along the way I have noticed a few moments in the film that have caught my attention. Shit that needs to be outed, like blood diamonds. I’m gonna comment.
1. Jack Daniels sucks, if someone comes to your house and asks you for some, pour them Jameson instead and then throw it in their face/eyeballs.
2. Chrissy, breasts, breasts, breastssss.
3. NO FUCKING WAY CHRISTINA RICCI TURNS OUT TO BE ROSIE O’DONNELL.
4. Fuck Danielle Steele, Christopher Pike is a genius with great romance novels.
5. Domestic fights don’t make children feel “safe and consistent”, and the ones shown in the film are disagreements, no where near fights, stupid.
6. Bonnie Hunt is always right.
7. Gardening has nothing to do with sexual frustration. Nothing.
8. I’ve decided to answer bill collectors calls now and simply respond, “We owe you, and we always pay our debts” thanks to Christina Ricci.
9. As kids, my friends and I would cast each other as the characters I was always Gabby Hoffman, but I say to this day, I was Janeane Garofalo. I AM Janeane…
10. Boobs- women should be getting pudding implants. Tapioca though.
11. The notion that a bird shitting on your head is good luck is disproven in this film when Chrissy, the aforementioned poop head grows up to be a housewife, pregnant at (Rita Wilson’s age during filming= 39 yrs. old), in suburban Indiana…
12. Men’s penises are NOT always big when hard… big mistake, huge. (no pun intended)
13. I suspect throughout the entirety of the group’s journey, they only actually traveled a mile away from home.
14. Brendan Frasier blows, in every role, just, the WORST.
15. If I didn’t already have such a great grandma, I would wish for Cloris Leachman to me mine.
16. Tarot cards. One person in my life almost ruined them for me but I could easily get back into them.
17. A fight is best fought only while Jackson Five’s, “I Want You Back” plays in the background.
18. The fight scene aforementioned “too bad your mothers dead, somebody needs to teach you to act like a girl” is one of the most joyous moments I’ve ever witnessed in a film.
19. Bitch, that is a bead bracelet. There is no need to be jumping into a sewer to retrieve that tacky shit. Plus, she is a pussy. It was way too hard for her to get out of that sewer that basically had steps leading out, maybe she should have died…
20. “Rosie O’Donnell has stated that the character of Roberta was supposed to be a lesbian, but the film was later re-edited and she was made straight. The line, ‘Roberta lives in sin with her boyfriend.” was looped in at the last minute.”
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114011/trivia) <—- HAHAHAHAHA.
21. Life rule: When playing truth or dare, don’t ask someone if they’re happy, THAT’S STUPID.
22. “You cracked his tombstone with your… tractor? So much for Wicca.” — Samantha
23. Fuck that tree house, it’s doper than my apartment.
24. NO! Chrissy died in 2007. Apparently, she also gained 20 lbs. for the role…CHILD OSCAR.
Happy Birthday Tom Hardy